Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tea before adventures or tea with adventures?


The title of this blog has to do with a quote from staff orientation at CLV: "Shall we have our adventure now, or shall we have tea first?" which is attributed to Peter Pan. I´ve had many arguments about why I should have to choose between tea and adventures, because they both are needed aspects of life... in my opinion. Anyway, I guess I drank a lot of tea today and I am embarking on a mini-adventure tomorrow.... so tea, then adventure for now?


Today we are preparing for our trip this weekend.
I am at least.
Changing money,
buying snacks for the trip,
handing a copy of our itinerary off to our study abroad advisor,
and making sure we are totally ready for our adventure!


There will be a lapse in blog entries because from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon... I have no idea if we will have any access to internet. My guess would be little to none. Then again, globalization has made just about everywhere have some sort of access to technology. Our destination we be announced with photos (hopefully!) and lots of detail... on Sunday!


PS. The illusiveness of leaving out the destination is making me laugh, but it makes the trip sound so much more exciting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment